Thursday, February 16, 2012

Monday 2/13: Abs of Steel…

My early morning class went fine—uneventful. The afternoon classes at the other school consisted of making Valentine cards and eating cookies. We didn’t have much time, so we just rushed through it. Then I quickly biked home to teach the 9 year olds (I read them “The Three Billy-Goats”). It’s amazing how much easier it is to teach that class without the really disruptive boy! It was pretty challenging to read the book because it was one of those extra-large books meant for reading to a whole class...and they're kinda hard to hold and read at the same time. But, I managed. :p

This evening I went to the gym again with Catherine. Whew! We did over 400 sit-ups (different ways, but all working the abs), so I’m pretty tired now! It feels good, though, to have really worked out my abs!

Tonight I made Valentine cards for Catherine, Ralf, and Margot and then after they were all in bed, I snuck down and put them on the table with a chocolate for each. Catherine heard me sneaking back up the stairs, but she didn’t find out why I had come downstairs! Heehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment