Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday 2/12: Feeling Good!

Another relaxing morning…oh, I love weekends! After chatting with Catherine looking for flights back to the US in May, and doing some lesson planning, I went to play basketball with Margot. It was only 31ºF, so our hands got pretty cold! After we’d played a game of 21 (Margot won) and a game of HORSE (I won), it got a bit warmer because the wind died down and it was sunny.

Photo: Margot goes for a lay-up!






Photo: Yes, I made the shot.

So, we scrimmaged a little bit one-on-one and then shot 3-pointers for a while. We’re training for when Mark gets here, but I don’t know if we’re going to be able to beat him…lately our shooting percentages haven’t been stellar. I blame it on the cold…




Photo: Happy!!

When we got home, we discovered a layer of ice on the pool! So, of course, we had to try snapping pieces off and throwing them so the ice would shatter everywhere!

Ralf and Catherine had friends over for tea, so Margot and I joined them and had tea and apple tart. Then Chantal arrived to go through the kids’ outgrown clothes so she could take them for her kids. It was incredible how many clothes there were! I wish I’d had cousins just a bit older than me to give me their outgrown clothes… It was like going to a store there were so many!

I spent the evening talking with people on skype (Mark and then Eric & Allie!!!) and then after dinner, I played scrabble with my mom online!

Only one more week of school until vacation and Mark’s visit!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment