Sunday, January 8, 2012

Friday 12/30: Stir Fry, 3D Butterflies, and Online Quizzes

Last night my body felt really tired, but my mind was for some reason really awake…so I stayed up reading the 2nd Hunger Games book, finishing it around 3:30am! I still couldn’t go to sleep until 4:30am!

I woke up at 10am because I could hear Boogie walking around outside my door…upstairs…where she’s NOT SUPPOSED TO BE! Aargh. I got up and opened my door, and she immediately scurried downstairs. Sigh. I let them outside and went back upstairs and slept until 12:30pm. Then I went over to feed the cat and then made myself some breakfast.

I had a restful day, just trying to get better. I listened to music while doing a puzzle and then colored in my 3D butterfly coloring book (both activities sent to me by the Hommeses). Good times!

Tonight I made myself a big stir fry with TOFU and veggies! Yum! It’s been ages since I’ve had tofu! I ate more than I probably should have, but it was just so delicious.

Alison arrived tonight around 9pm and we did a bigger puzzle together before hanging out doing ridiculous online quizzes for way too long. It was good to have someone here again, though, and we laughed so hard together! That’s the weird thing about spending a lot of time alone—I become laugh-deprived!

No comments:

Post a Comment